Monday, July 19, 2010

I don't think we're in Kansas anymore...

Yesterday was the final day of the regatta and Michael had a great day of racing. He finished 4th and 2nd in the two races, earning him a spot of 2nd overall in the regatta!

I was able to go on the Judges Boat again for a front row seat to the action. A big thanks to the Grahams for letting me tag along!



The team after a successful regatta!



The team decided to head back to Iowa so Michael and Ben could train today. We finished the book on tape, which was excellent! I must admit that I thought books on tape were going to be pretty lame, but I really enjoyed it. We'll be in Iowa through Wednesday, then Michael and I head to Santa Barbara.

Luckily we were able to stop in Omaha before Entourage came on last night. For those other viewers out there, I feel like I'm still waiting for the season to heat up, and we're already three or four episodes in. What's the deal? And I loved Ari's banter in previous seasons but feel he hasn't been as witty lately. Maybe my expectations are just too high, but still waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment